- 40% active octyl dimethylamine oxide in water
- Effective low to moderate foam wetting agent and solubilizer and foam booster in brine and high electrolyte systems
- Stable in oxidizing systems including peroxide and hypochlorite and peracids
- Exhibits enhanced surface activity in strong acid solutions ranging from hydrochloric to sulfuric, and phosphoric to hydrofluoric
- Water-based, non-VOC and readily biodegradable
The substances in Velox AO-8 are listed on and in compliance with the following Inventories: US (TSCA; FIFRA Inert), Canada (DSL), Europe (EINECS: 607-854-9; REACH: List of Registered Substances), China (IECSC), New Zealand (NZIoC), Philippines (PICCS)
Velox AO-8 is 40% active octyl dimethylamine oxide in water, characterized by excellent wetting and solubilizing/hydrotrope performance with low to moderate foam. Velox AO-8 is acid and hypochlorite stable, and compatible with anionic, cationic and nonionic surfactants.
The exceptional quality of Velox AO-8 allows for use in a wide range of markets and applications. HI&I Cleaners formulations economically employ Velox AO-8 for detergency, grease cutting and hypochlorite stability. Stable in acidic and high electrolyte systems, Velox AO-8 exhibits enhanced surface activity for use in acidic floor and bathroom cleaners. With excellent solubilizing/hydrotrope activity, Velox AO-8 enhances foaming properties in brine and high electrolyte concentration systems.
Related Third-Party Products
Cola Lux C-8