• 85% active behenyl (C22) trimethyl ammonium chloride in flake form
• Effective and efficient self-emulsifier conditioning agent for hair and skin
• Easy to handle flake, dispersible in hot water
• Imparts exceptional conditioning properties to hair and skin for improved wet combing and detangling on all hair types
• Application areas include organomodified clays, corrosion inhibitors, mold release, paper and textile processing, and cosmetics
The substances in Tamen TM-2285 are listed on and in compliance with the following Inventories: US (TSCA), Canada (DSL), Mexico (INSQ), Europe (EINECS), Australia (AICS), China (IECSC), Japan (ENCS), Korea (ECL), New Zealand (NZIoC), Philippines (PICCS)
INCI Name: Behentrimonium chloride UNII Code: X7GNG3S47T
Tamen TM-2285 is an 85% active, naturally derived behenyl (C22) mono-alkyl quaternary in flake form. With its unique emulsifying, dispersing, solubilizing and fabric softening properties, Tamen TM2285 is a versatile multifunctional product for use in wide range of functional applications that include: organoclays, paper chemicals, textile and leather auxiliaries. In Personal Care applications, Tamen TM-2285 is substantive to hair and skin. As a hair conditioning agent, Tamen TM-2285 provides exceptional wet comb and detangling performance, leaving an overall healthy hair silkiness. In skin care products, Tamen TM-2285 contributes to enhanced product stability, smooth rub-out, and a silky skin feel.